We are a partnership of churches that seeks to raise the spiritual temperature of our region through friendship and periodic conferences. We value:
(1) The Word: We value expository preaching of God’s Word.
(2) Prayer: We value prayer beforehand in spiritual preparation and prayer throughout the conference for spiritual digestion. Our gatherings are usually marked by opportunities for extended prayer.
(3) Churches: We value the uniqueness of different local churches and seek to fuel God’s work through the local church.
(4) Generations: We value all generations seeking God together. This value is expressed in our children’s conferences concurrent with each gathering, the ongoing participation of our youth, the prayer-filled blessing of the older generation, and the passion of our college/young adults.
(5) The World: We value a vision for God’s Kingdom in every sphere of society and every nation of the world, both local and global.
This culture finds primary expression in two conferences, our ReFuel revival meeting in the fall (first weekend of October), and our Restore conference in the spring (first weekend of March). These two conferences are the foci around which these values will be embraced. We hope that these gatherings together will strengthen God’s ongoing work in each of our local churches.
If you are interested in partnering with us to raise the spiritual temperature of our region, please email us at email@example.com.